Code of conduct
At Pinterest, we work hard to ensure that our work environment is welcoming and inclusive to as many people as possible. We are committed to creating this environment for everyone involved in our open source projects as well. We welcome all participants regardless of ability, age, ethnicity, identified gender, religion (or lack there of), sexual orientation and socioeconomic status.
This code of conduct details our expectations for upholding these values.
We expect members of our community to exhibit good behavior including (but of course not limited to):
- Using intentional and empathetic language.
- Focusing on resolving instead of escalating conflict.
- Providing constructive feedback.
Some examples of unacceptable behavior (again, this is not an exhaustive list):
- Harassment, publicly or in private.
- Sexual advances (this isn’t the place for it).
- Publishing other’s personal information.
- Any behavior which would be deemed unacceptable in a professional environment.
If you are witness to or the target of unacceptable behavior, it should be reported to Pinterest at email@example.com. All reporters will be kept confidential and an appropriate response for each incident will be evaluated.
If the maintainers do not uphold and enforce this code of conduct in good faith, community leadership will hold them accountable.